Wednesday, July 25, 2012

..Ramadhan Kareem..

It's the fifth day of Ramadhan already. I quote Wardina Saffiya "I hope I graduate Ramadhan this year a better muslimah". I really really do hope so.

The first three days of Ramadhan were spent at hometown. Being around family is definitely heaven :)

Although one unfortunate incident happened on the 4th day - I know it's a blessing in disguise. It also made me realize there are still kind-hearted people out there who are willing to help strangers in need without expecting anything in return. For that, I am very very thankful *huhu, rasa nak nangis by the time I'm writing this*

Thank You Allah for giving me another chance to meet Ramadhan this year. I hope I'm not wasting it.

May all of us get the chance to grab as much reward as we can get in this holy month. InsyaAllah.

No comments: