Sunday, October 7, 2018

Matter of the Heart

Why has it been almost 3 weeks since I last wrote in here? And I actually type writed, instead of wrote in the last phrase *sigh. Something is quite wrong with me *sigh again.

I was not busy at all. I had things in mind that I want to write about, but I just didn’t feel like writing. Haha, same old excuses.

I wanted to write about Ketupat Palas. There was a story about ketupat palas. Well, not really a story, more of a thought, actually. But, haihh, don’t really how to. Haha. So will get to that on the next next post.

Something had changed in these past 3 weeks. I realise that as I get older, change is hard. Change is sad. Change is depressive. I didnt really know how to deal with change lately. So I just keep telling myself to keep istighfar, praying that the heavy feeling in my heart would be lifted out. Alhamdulillah, after 3 days, I got better. And I’m fine now. Alhamdulillah.

So the point is, Allah is the owner of our heart, He is the turner of the heart. So always, always turn to Him. And ask Him.


No comments: