Wednesday, May 2, 2012

..Against Violence and Racism..

*baru terhegeh-hegeh nak tulis pasal 'isu semasa'.
I am against violence.
The truth is, I almost cried (terharu ok!) watching one video made by Belia Keamanan Malaysia showing how harmony and beautiful the rally was initially - with people singing Rasa Sayang, Bersih participant made way for the police truck to pass through, the smile on those policemen - it was such a heart-warming scenes. Why does it matter now who provoked who - because somehow to me, the chaos was predictable and - avoidable, too. PEACE is everybody's responsibility - regardless which side you are, don't you think?
I am against racism.
When people (via facebook and face-to-face) expressing how angry they are, mostly towards Dato' Ambiga and they were referring her with - well, many racial names that I refused to publish here - I think those people are really just shallow-minded!! I just didn't get it. I mean, if you must hate her, just hate her because of the things you believed she did wrong, not because of her race.
But then again, that's just me.

No comments: