Sunday, June 3, 2012

..The Day I Lost My Temper - the essay..

I noticed there were quite a traffic leading to my blog which searching for 'the day i lost my temper'. Apparently it was referring to this entry back then.

Anyway, I wonder - adakah adik-adik SPM tengah buat past years' question and google for the sample essay? Hmm... So, I'm thinking, maybe I can make my blog useful and share what I wrote in the essay for my English SPM paper essay back in 1999. (Of all the questions, I think this is the only SPM question I still remember)

So the year was 1999. Those from the same era as mine *eheh, I bet you must be able to recall the "Trenchcoat Mafia" incident which happened in USA, somewhere in April that year.

So basically, I was using that idea for my essay. I twisted the story secukup rasa - so my version was - a misfit boy who finally lost his temper after being bullied for a long time, shot his fellow classmates, including his bestfriend (unintentionally). Something like that.

Haha. Sounded violent much, no? *nasib tak kena kaunseling ngeh3x*

Please don't get me wrong, I am not a violent person. I quote "I am the most harmless person - the only person I could really hurt is myself" . And I'm pretty sure I would had never come out with that story on my own - it was all 'inspired' by that true story of Columbine High School massacre.

No comments: