Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Lesson

A lesson that I learnt. Or, I must say, RE-LEARNT.




I understood this well. Which was why I always put my guard high before this, not to get attached to people too much. It kinda made me a cold person, in a way. But I think no harm was done. To me and to other people.

But for some reason, I opened up myself a little bit too much recently and then, I started to expect people to be there for me in times that I need them. And the thing that I always tried to avoid - happened. I know it was not intentional, people have their own life to live, but still, I felt left behind and abandoned.  And when this kind of thing happened, I am pissed off at myself. I felt like I was betraying myself. I knew it too well that I shouldn’t get attached to anyone, but I still did. So that served me right.

But I’ve come to terms with my mistakes now. Lesson learnt and I've put it all behind me. This, however, is just a reminder to myself.

No comments: