Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Salon

Dah lama tak ke salon rambut. The truth is, I always feel uneasy about the idea of going to all sorts of beauty care, be it spa, hair salon and whatnot. The main reason is because of my low self-esteem, so I don’t like it when people go highlighting all of my flaws that I am already full aware of. Which leads to the second reason - due to the ‘defects’ it would be so easy for the masseuse or hairsylist to promote their services/products. Which annoyed me like hell. Argghh. 

Weekend lepas sempat curi masa kejap pergi potong rambut, and as I expected, yang potong rambut tu ‘analyzed’ my hair and promoted lah segala mala  service/product yang diorang ada. No surprise there. Tapi tak tahan mendengarkan the prices. Semua harga RM300 and above. Selamba je bagitahu harga sekian sekian macam benda tu perkara biasa. Haha. Memang tak lah nak ambik pakej treatment seribu lebih tu.



Rasanya kalau beli produk bodyshop dan buat semua sendiri okay kot. I mean untuk rakyat marhaen macam aku. Okaylah, tu je nak bebel.

No comments: