Wednesday, September 16, 2009

taylor swift vs kanye west @ VMA

read the headline on yahoo page 2, 3 days ago at office. thought of finding it on you tube at home later, but only get the chance today.

check this out [0:44]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ

kesian tengok taylor swift. ntah apa-apa la si kanye west tu.
and beyonce - isnt she sweet?

saya tak minat pun mereka-mereka ini, tapi kelakar kan?

read on for more details [copied and pasted]:

Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's MTV VMA victory
Finally, Taylor Swift won her first-ever MTV Video Music Award and she had her triumph literally snatched from her hands by Kanye West.

When Taylor won best female video, she told MTV viewers, "I alwaysI dreamed about winning this someday, but I never thought it would happen. I sing country music." Then Kanye West ripped the microphone from her grasp and gave an outraged shout-out to one losing nominee.
"Taylor, I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish, but
Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!"
Cameras cut to
Beyonce, who sat in the audience with jaw dropped in disbelief. Meantime, Taylor was literally speechless as Kanye gave her the microphone back and marched off stage. The audience booed. Feeling the awkwardness of the lingering moment, MTV VMA producers cut to a taped video clip of "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and rapper Eminem while Taylor tried to continue her acceptance speech — but couldn't be heard. Her mike was cut off. Giving up, she strolled off stage.
Later, when Beyonce won best video of the year, she said, "This is amazing. I remember being 17 years old, up for my first MTV award with Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life, so I would like for Taylor to come out and have her moment."
Taylor returned to the stage and said, smiling graciously, "Maybe we can try this again," said, thanking "all of my fans on Twitter and MySpace and everyone who came out to my shows this summer."

No comments: