Sunday, February 21, 2010

.When Happiness Comes Second..

this blog has always been the place for me to dwell on how unhappy i am with my job. i think if it can voice up its 'mind', probably it would scream "If you hate it so much, why dont u just quit?!!"

hehe. u know i cant.

i just had a short chat today with my long lost high school best friend, Petite. and i have a conclusion (sejak bila a conversation kena ada konklusi ni?)

Until I can do those things i want to do for a living - for now - Kena kerja untuk dapat duit. Happy or not, it comes second.

And owh, as I'm writing this, I'm reminded of something that I always keep on forgetting.

Kerja tu sebenarnya ibadah, kan?

And somehow, i think happiness is just like love. And butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. So I guess, happiness will find its way.

Tomorow is Monday ;P

No comments: