Tuesday, March 20, 2012

..My Jiran and the Car..

I did write something about my jiran regarding parking issue.  Well, it's funny, the same exact jiran sekarang ni ada dua kereta and just decided to park one of their car in front of our house.  Not exactly 'in front' of our house, but across the street.  Tapi tahulah kawasan rumah kos rendah ni kan, jalan dia sempit macam mana.  Kalau dah sebijik kereta parking tepi jalan macam tu which dah makan satu lane, memang susahlah kami nak keluar and masuk.  Bila semua nak buat perangai selfish memang suffer jugaklah living in this neighbourhood :(

Tapi yang paling tak paham tu - time dia, punyalah berkira, bila time dia menyusahkan orang, selamba je macam tak ada apa-apa.

*sigh...


I do hope that Allah will bless us with kind and considerate neighbours in our coming new neighbourhood.  I really really need that.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: