Thursday, March 22, 2012

..Ujian Susah, Ujian Senang..

Most of the times, my mind would react positively to people's remarks (although most of them are supposed to be conceited, annoying, insulting remark). And in a few seconds, it would go away and didn't leave scar in my heart. I'm really thankful for that 'gift' - that I don't have to deal with so much hurt and hatred inside of me.

But there are times, some remark does hit me and cut me real deep - when this happens, it'll take years to forget.

Just a few days ago, someone just 'slapped' me with her mean statement. So hard I didn't know how to fake a smile afterwards.

It's funny, though. Masa susah, ayat-ayat nya sungguh 'down-to-earth'. Bila dah dapat rezeki,, sesedap rasa nak merendah-rendahkan orang lain. Cepatnya manusia lupa.... Well, I didn't expect you to mengenang budi but the least you can do now is to not look down on others.

*I'm being emo, I know.. or perhaps, over-reacting? I don't know why I bother... but it just felt sad.

Well, it's okay. *deep breath.

Enjoy your rezeki. Brag about it all you want.

To me, I'll take it a test. My hardship is a test from Allah. And your rezeki is a test, too, in case you don't know.

No comments: