Thursday, November 9, 2017

Facebook Status (Part I)

Before I went on deactivating my FB, I took some (crazy) effort to copy my statuses from the beginning. Memang macam tak de kerja, but I actually feel very attached to each of them, because sometimes they just pop-up in my mind out of nowhere, so I must 'preserve' them somewhere that is not deactivated. Of course-lah boleh je re-activate balik FB tu on and off, but, let's not do that eheh.

While going through my old posts, I think, deactivating FB is really a right decision. Entah apa-apa aku mengarut dulu-dulu kat situ, haishh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sekarang kalau ada quote yang tiba-tiba pop-up dalam kepala, aku letak kat sini je @mygoldpen

So, after finding and filtering, here are some of it:


Although i am not an emotional person, that doesn't mean i have no emotion.

.

I don't wave the flag
Or be presence at the merdeka parade
But that does not make me a non-patriotic Malaysian.

.

All I need is a nightmare.
To wake me up.

.

I am not paranoid.
I just don't know what to do.

.

"Some things are better left unsaid"
(but please read my mind)

.

Don't judge me.
You don't even know my shoe size.
What makes you think you can fit in it?

.

I want to be a good person.
But all I am is just a rational freak.

.

The reason why most people can't see is because they don't care.

.

It's not lost.
It's not forgotten.
It's subsconscious-ed.

.

Sometimes we forget to count the blessings when we are too busy being miserable.

.

I don't know what to do anymore.
Maybe because I still don't know what to do.

.

It's when we close our eyes that we feel our heart.
But life requires us to open them to see reality.
Whatever, whatever.

.

What's the point of trying to try harder when you actually don't even want it anymore. 

.

There's a HUGE difference between being ego and being upset.
Just so you know.

.

Don't judge people by their facebook profile.
What's on the wall is only their alter ego.
.

The worst part is not being trapped.
The worst is believing that there is no way out.

.

I am not comfortable with people worrying too much about me.
It makes me worry even more.

.

No comments: