Tuesday, January 16, 2018

RIP, Dolores

Found out about the news this morning. 

I love The Cranberries so much, I didn't know what to feel. Been listening to them since I was 12. Their songs are already a part of me so this really feels like a part of me has been ripped off.

I've always hoped and waited for their new material, and this, is so heart-breaking to me *cry*

Tak tahu nak tulis apa dah. Macam tak percaya. Sedih.

RIP, Dolores. Your voice and your pieces of art will always linger.




Hold onto love
that is what I do
now that I've found you
and from above
everything's stinking
they're not around you

And in the night
I could be hopeless
I could be lonely
sleeping without you

And in the day
everything's complex
there's nothing simple
when I'm not around you

But I miss you
when you're gone
that is what I do
and it's going to carry on
that is what I knew

Hold onto my hands
I feel like I'm sinking
sinking without you
and to my mind
everything's stinking
stinking without you.





No comments: