Monday, January 8, 2018

The Root of All Evil

Personally, I think it's the SELFISHNESS. It always start with this and eventually grows into hatred, greediness and violence.

And when we go on our life, thinking only ME, ME and ME;

"Why people always do this to ME?"
"How could people do this to ME?"
"Why can't I have this?"
"Why can't I be that?"
"People don't like ME."
"People don't care about ME."
"I am the victim."
am suffering”
"Nobody loves ME."
“Make me happy”
“Take care of me

All of these self-obsession thoughts are not only destroying ourselves but also those people around us. How is it possible for us to feel love if we don't have it in our heart to begin with?

If we want to be loved, LOVE.

It won't matter how many times you look into the mirror if you see NOT of your own flaws.

No comments: