Friday, March 30, 2018

Of Blue Tick

Or is it one word bluetick?

Honestly, I don’t understand why is this such a big deal? If you can’t stand being blueticked on, why don’t you just turn it off? 

I had it turned off the moment the feature’s released . Because knowing me, I don’t think I could commit into ‘replying as soon as you read’ kind of thing. I mean, it’s texting. If something is so very urgent, you don’t text. You call. But I don’t know. Maybe that’s just me. So far, I don’t have problem with not knowing whether people has read my messages or not. So I had spared myself the headache of ‘you read my messages but why are you not replying them?'

If I can change the setting for Whatsapp group, I would, too. But too bad, it's not doable at the moment.

And the same goes to that “Last Seen” feature. Just try turn it off, and you'll have so much peace of mind. 

So, there is no need to complicate your life when you can opt to ease it.

No comments: