Wednesday, December 1, 2010

..Another Wisdom Words for the Weary Soul..


Copied from Ustaz Zaharudin:

"Prolonged association with NEGATIVE PEOPLE makes us think negatively; close contact with PETTY individuals develops petty habits in us. Conversely, companionship with people with BIG IDEAS raises the level of our thinking; close contact with AMBITIOUS people gives us ambition"

Sadly, I'm kinda 'stuck' with negative and petty ones. Which makes me mostly mad all the times. I am tired of people bad-mouthing other people, tired of their non-stop complaints... But I guess, it's in their blood already...

And me, I am really in need of the positive aura right now *deep sigh.

Something to keep me positive for at least today:

"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow"

and

"Never allow the world to change you. Instead change the world around you!"


No comments: