Sunday, October 23, 2011

..Being Perfect..

When I was 10 - 12 years old, my definition of being perfect was - cantik, bijak and anak orang kaya. Lame? Haha. You bet. And there were a few girls in school whom I considered as perfect back then. *And of course I envied them.

When I was in high school, the definition was basically still the same. Haha. And there was this one senior of mine who I think defined the word perfect - she's pretty, super-smart, good in sport, was in debate team, play music instrument, was a prefect some more, very well-mannered...Well, such an all-rounder.

And I couldn't envy her. I could never never be that. Not even close *sigh.

But now as an adult - my definition of being perfect is just "being happy for who you are and what you have". That's all it takes to feel perfect for me.

Well, of course I haven't gotten there yet, I mean, I still have all these (ridiculous) dissatisfaction about myself and my life, but I'm trying my best to be 'perfect'.

Insya Allah.

No comments: