Thursday, April 26, 2018

Api Dalam Sekam

“Be mindful of what you say.
For your words are nothing,
but a reflection of your heart


Not sure whose quote is this, but this is so true. I am too sad, and too exhausted to even elaborate. But in a way, I actually feel betrayed. Mostly by myself. 

Entahlah. I hate it when I don’t know what to do because most of the times, I would just end up running away. I think I don’t want to run away anymore, but then again, I really really don’t know what is the right thing to do.

But maybe, I don’t even have to do anything about it. Maybe this is a reminder (and even a punishment) to myself. Next time around, I really have to be wiser. And I guess, I still have to thank you for finally showing your true color. I wasn’t blind, but I chose to see the best in people, so what does that make me? *sigh

Okay. For now, let’s just sleep on it.

No comments: