Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Of Grey's Anatomy

Sekarang dah Season 14 and still going on for a few more seasons, I guess. But as for me, rasanya cukuplah setakat ini.

Aku rasa storyline dah mengarut dengan banyak sangat muka baru. And they keep on dying and leaving every time.

Aku punya turning point is actually when they paired up Maggie and Jackson. Argghhh, I can't watch anymore. Technically, they are siblings kot. Dan bila dapat tahu April and Arizona will no longer be on the next seasons, yup, enough is enough.

I should have stopped watching when Christina left. Or when Derek died. Or when Callie left. Or when Riggs left. Yeah, I should have stopped a long time ago. Sigh.

I googled the cast for Season 1, 5 and 10 below:




The only constant faces from Season 1 until now are Meredith, Bailey, Alex and Webber.

So that's it. I can't stand the storyline and the inconsistency of the cast. It's so disappointing to me, haha.

Goodbye, Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: