Monday, April 26, 2010

..Shutter Island..

Finally I got to watch it. Si penakut ini penatlah ajak En Hubby teman tengok sebab tak berani tengok sorang-sorang.

I didn't really have the idea of what this film is all about when buying the DVD - yang i tahu, movie ni macam scary and of course, Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and Martin Scorsese is the director, so I think I must watch it. I mean, just like any movie with combination of Johny Depp and Tim Burton-lah.

You can read here but I doubt if that'll help to understand the movie. Haha. Because it's so complicated dengan ending yang yang kena fikir sendiri. Menyampahnya...

To me, movie ni memang best walaupun saya masih tak paham ending dia - tapi saya buat teori sendiri jela yang sebenarnya Teddy (Leonardo DiCaprio) ni tak gila, tapi memang ada complot untuk buat dia jadi gila supaya dia tak dapat tinggalkan Shutter Island tu. Sebabnya, the ending part tu, his so-called psychiatrist (who he believed is his partner) actually calls him "Teddy".

The movie trailer:

No comments: