Tuesday, February 8, 2011

..of 100-things-to-do-before-I-die List..

I have been trying to list down the 100 things since I was in USM,final year. And up until now, I only manage to think of 76 things to do.

By the way, the idea to come out with this list is from watching ''A walk to remember''. Rasanya semua orang tengok kot movie itu.

Well, there is one thing bothering me and keeping me forever from finishing the list. Stupid thought like ''So what if I have done all the things in the list? Am I gonna just die?'' Haha. I am so crazy, i know.

So, to avoid myself from thinking that way, I have listed long-term things like - get a diploma in graphic design, continue taking japanese and arabic language, learn mandarin, well, just to name a few.

And then it did come to a time that the list become 'materialistic' - want to buy this, want to buy that. I had to delete some of it, I mean, I don't want to waste my life buying things...

But, although the list is not yet completed, i manage to cross out some already. 25 out of 79 so far.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments:

___Mrs Suhaidi___ said...

U know how to manage ur life la sis...dat is one of the part of u dat i adore n respect...:)

mygoldpen said...

aiyak..really?