Wednesday, February 2, 2011

..Sunshine..

After at least 4 days of non-stop raining, it felt so great to finally see the sunshine.

Alhamdulillah.

I'm still working today. Production is so tight we can't afford to have a shutdown like most of companies do. But at least, it means business is doing fine, right?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.. *although I know I have no chinese readers :P

P/S : Tiba-tiba dalam hati asyik nyanyi lagu yang lirik dia "..you're my sunshine after the rain, you're the cure against my fear and my pain, cause I'm losing my mind, when you're not around, it's all..it's all because of you.." by 98 Degrees tapi tajuk nya sudah lupa..

4 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

tajuk lagu tu because of you ;)

mygoldpen said...

Haha..yela yatie..penat mikir igtkn you're my everything la..nyanyuk dos...

efa fairuz said...

ohh lagu ni, sy pun suke.. rasenye sbb we're so 90's kann.. lagu baru2 ni krueng masyuk sikit.. lagu zaman kite jugak yg sedap..

mygoldpen said...

efa :yela,skg susah nye nk dgr lagu2 yg best kt radio kn..