Saturday, April 14, 2012

..Reasoning Things..

CAUTION: This is just me rambling over nothing , so feel free to skip this.

I noticed lately my entries sounded 'grumpy' and 'angry'. I've tried to stay positive but I guess lately i have too much anger inside :(

And I slept a lot, too. Feeling down and feeling sleepy all the time. And the PMS thingy just made it worse. At some point, I saw me laughing at myself - preaching about being positive but at the same time I'm just an angry person.

I told En Hubby my inner conflict and he agreed I need a break from everything since he understood my surroundings nowadays are not helping at all. I hope our next get-away will make me calmer. Aside from that, I know I just need to focus on the happy things - I have tons of reasons to be happy, anyway.

And most importantly, I know Allah is always with me. And He equips me with these beautiful people (my husband, my family) for my strength. Isn't that the main reason to be happy?

No comments: