Wednesday, April 11, 2012

..Today's Stuffs..

1. Hate being in hair salon for 3 hours and a half. That's why I only go to salon once a year. I've stopped following-up with treatment what-so-ever. Malas!!

And today, the result is hideous. Have to go back again tomorrow. How come I didn't notice kat salon tadi....maybe tadi I tak pakai spec la kot..Benciiii!!!

2. Heard about the earthquake and tsunami warning afterwards. On the way nak pergi makan kat Senibong. Actually, found out sebab 'browsing' facebook. *Berguna jugak facebook ni kan. And by the time I'm writing this, tsunami alert for Indian Ocean has been cancelled. Alhamdulillah. Still, let our prayers go to the earthquake victims.

Teringat pulak masa earthquake+tsunami back in 2004, I was in Penang, I felt the slight shake sebab masa tu tengah ambik gambar, memang perasan ada goyang. Tapi tak terfikir pun earthquake ke apa masa tu. And at that time, there was no tsunami alert like nowadays.

3. My handphone masuk air. Entah macam mana air boleh tumpah dalam handbag. Looks okay, tapi nampaklah resapan air punya pattern kat LCD screen tu. Uwaaa... I'm not ready yet for handphone upgrade (financially). Maybe 'dia' ada 'dengar' kot ura-ura pasal nak 'upgrade' ni. Come on, it's not now, please, don't rosak on me yet. Huhuhu.

No comments: