Thursday, April 13, 2017

LALA LAND

Dah a few weeks jugak tengok, baru ada mood nak tulis pasal movie ni.


I watched it because Emma Stone was in it. And because it's nominated for Oscar's Best Picture. I am so not into musical movies which is why I didn't watch it in cinema. Tengok CD boleh skip the singing parts ehehe.

I like the ending. It's nothing cliche like most of the movies. Sebastian (Ryan Gosling) and Mia (Emma Stone) met again, briefly, after being separated for years, but somehow they just moved on.

I think that's what the phrase of "We don't meet people by accidents. They crossed our path for a reason" is all about.

Their relationship didn't work out but they met each other to inspire each other to become what they want to become. Which they both did in the end.

So, I think that pretty much sums up the movie haha.


City of stars
Are you shining juts for me
City of stars
There's so much that I can't see
Who knows
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you






No comments: