Wednesday, November 11, 2009

..Like A Song..

here's a heart-breaking song by Lenka- my another current favourite song which i wont mind listening to 24/7 (for now)

tapi kalau tengah hati patah, janganlah dengar lagu-lagu melankoli macam ni - not helping at all because it is so meruntun jiwa (saya boleh dengar sebab hati saya berbunga-bunga huhu tak de kena-mengena)


I can't forget you when you're gone.
You're like a song
That goes around in my head.
And how I regret
It's been so long.
Oh, what went wrong?
Could it be something I said?
Time, make it go faster,
Or just rewind
To back when im wrapped in your arms

All afternoon long
It's with me
The same song
You left a light on
Inside me
My love

I can Remember
The way that it felt
To be holding on to you

Time
Make it go faster
Or just decide
To come back to my happy heart

p/s : lagu-lagu Lenka semua best-best. tak rugi kalau beli cd dia (walaupun saya tak beli)

No comments: