Friday, September 22, 2017

Not The One

Not The One

I wanted you to hear me
to see me
to value me
to adore me


but I understand now


Even if I write the saddest song
it will never get to your heart
because I am not the one you hear

I could pass you by everyday
but you will never look at me
because I am not the one you see

I could heal your wound
but you will never mind me
because I am not the one you value

I could be by your side
for the rest of eternity
but I will never make you laugh
because I am not the one you adore

I understand that now
and it's not your fault
and it's not me, either


I understand
I am not the one
and that's why I don't matter.




Disclaimer: All poems may be or may not be from my own experience. Some are merely from observationsJust chill, don't speculate 😝😝

No comments: