Friday, July 22, 2011

..Before Sunrise & Before Sunset...



I watched "Before Sunrise" movie in You Tube after watching its sequel "Before Sunset" in HBO recently.

I really love these two movies especially Before Sunset which I feel is very realistic and like most of the critics say 'the characters are older and wiser'. And I can't believe watching a movie that's all about talking can be entertaining. The conversations seem real and natural, or maybe it's the actors factor - Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy - they are so watchable haha. I can watch this like, everyday :P

Btw, I just want to quote a line from Before Sunrise

"You know what drives me crazy? It's all these people talking about how great technology is, and how it saves all this time. But, what good is saved time, if nobody uses it? If it just turns into more busy work. You never hear somebody say, "With the time I've saved by using my word processor, I'm gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out". I mean, you never hear that."

Doesn't that sound just right? I think I'd probably be quoting more soon :P

2 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

ada full version eh kat youtube? nk tgk retep la kalu ado

mygoldpen said...

yatie, hok 1st movie 'before sunrise' tu ade..tp hok 2nd 'before sunset' rse dopla..ok gk tgk 'before sunrise' sje pn, ethan hawke mude lg mase tu ngeh ngeh ngeh